Thrilled to welcome Pamela Slim as my special guest for a compelling conversation.
I couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome Pam for the first in my ongoing series of compelling conversations with special guests.
Maybe you can relate to the idea of wanting to find meaningful, fulfilling work and not being sure how or where to express that. Pam’s work is all about just that – the new world of work. From her groundbreaking work and first book Escape from Cubicle Nation to her book Body of Work (both of which are required reading in my book) she has spent the last few decades connecting, inspiring, and empowering people to find their way.
In this episode we cover some fertile ground about:
- The world of work
- Finding your “thing”
- The myth that entrepreneurship is for everyone and the only way you can express your passionate work
- Why enjoying the journey is so important (and yet isn’t as “easy” as just doing it)
- The importance of community
- Lessons learned and exciting insights from Pam’s Indispensable Community Tour
- Definitions of success
- Introverts and extroverts (and the importance of knowing yourself)
- And more…
On the phrase Active Entrepreneur, Pam sees it as full-color, full-contact living where you’re present in what you’re doing.
Amen to THAT!
[clickToTweet tweet=”It’s like a full-contact zen, martial art, mindful mastery- @pamslim ” quote=”It’s like a full-contact zen, martial art, mindful mastery- @pamslim “]
Links Mentioned in the Show
Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
Regular RSS Feed
If you have a chance, please leave an honest review of the podcast here. I really appreciate it!
Not sure how to subscribe, rate, or review? No problem! Here’s a quick video tutorial of how to do just that.