Forget the quantum leap. Use the ten percent factor to create 100 degree shifts in a short period of time.
- Quantum leaps are more rare, risky, and not repeatable (and frankly even they are able to happen only because of a prior series of ten percent shifts)
- Ten 10% shifts will give you a 100% change in less than ten iterations (meaning grow by 10% every month and in less than 10 months you’ve made a 100 degree shift)
- Focus each daily action on incremental change
- Compounding “interest” on your efforts will yield big results
- It’s methodical, repeatable, and sustainable
- Use a tool to stay on track (ex: Want to increase your profits? Use this.)
Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
Regular RSS Feed
If you have a chance, please leave an honest review of the podcast here. I really appreciate it!
Not sure how to subscribe, rate, or review? No problem! Here’s a quick video tutorial of how to do just that.