In this month’s Beyond Burnout eZine I wrote about the benefits of “getting lost”. That is, taking time each day to simply get lost in doing something that you enjoy.
Mondays are always a good day to promise yourself a little “getting lost” time. Back to work day (for most people) can often bring a lot of stress and most certainly requires an attitude adjustment from weekend mode.
As I see it, the top 7 benefits of getting lost on a daily basis are:
- Allows the stress you are feeling to melt off of you
- Leaves you with an enhanced state of calm
- Increases your ability to focus
- Creates more joy for you every day and a chance to “just play”
- Gives YOU the care and attention you deserve
- Enhances your creativity and problem-solving
- Enables you to have a fresh perspective
Hop on over to my website to read the complete article.
lesbian , lesbian business owners,LGBT ,GLBT ,success, stress, burnout, avoid burnout,self-care