There’s an app for that!
It seems like there is an app (or a hundred) for every single thing you might ever want to do in your business. Choosing which technology to use for what causes most small business owners untold frustration and anxiety.
Just because you can get a new piece of software doesn’t mean you should.
Most clients come to me pulling their hair out:
- Not knowing if or how the different technology in their business can be used together.
- Trying to evaluate and pick software to solve a business problem.
- Overwhelmed by the number of choices out there and disillusioned by the “latest and greatest” app someone told them about at a networking meeting.
Let’s face it, a Google search for customer relationship management system yields 5.5 million search results.
Where are you as a small business owner supposed to start?
That’s where I can help. I’ve been using technology to solve everyday problems since the 1980’s (yes, I found ways to make even those big honking not-so-smart computers do something useful). My business background combined with hands-on programming chops and process improvement experience makes me uniquely qualified to help you separate the helpful from the hype when it comes to what technology you use in your business and why.
Your business aspirations shouldn’t be constrained by people trying to sell you their version of yet another hammer.
- Get to the bottom of what makes most sense for your current stage of business and right-size your systems to maximize results.
- Simplify, simplify, simplify so you don’t sport a technology hangover or spend money on software you do not use or underutilize.
- Optimize how you use technology in your business so it works for you (you’re not a slave to it).
If you’re ready to untangle the proverbial cords of technology in you business: