I’m thrilled to featured this guest post from my colleague Cheri D. Andrews, Esq.
Cheri helps small business owners and solopreneurs just like you protect your livelihood. After all, you work hard to build your empire – Cheri has got your back!
1. Define Prohibited Conduct.
- Spam, Bullying, Hate Language
- Crawling, monitoring, or copying materials on the website
- Introducing viruses or malware into the site
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Other violations of laws and regulations
Avoid the potential lawsuits that come from these behaviors.
2. Protect Your Intellectual Property Rights.
3. Disclaim Liability.
4. Establish Policies.
5. Provide for Dispute Resolution.